Recipes with Angular.js: Updated With New Content
Published 16 Feb 2013
I’ve just published a new version of Recipes with Angular.js! It contains numerous small fixes and improvements but also a lot of new content for you!
Chapter 2 Controllers has new recipes:
- Sharing Models Between Nested Controllers
- Sharing Code Between Controllers using Services
The new chapter: URLs, Routing and Partials:
- Client-Side Routing with Hashbang URLs
- Using Regular URLs with the HTML5 History API
- Using Route Location to Implement a Navigation Menu
- Listening on Route Changes to Implement a Login Mechanism
And another new chapter: Using Forms:
- Implementing a Basic Form
- Validating a Form Model Client-Side
- Displaying Form Validation Errors
- Displaying Form Validation Errors with the Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- Only Enabling the Submit Button if the Form is Valid
- Implementing Custom Validations
Please, let me know if you are interested in more recipes in these particular chapters.
Next, I’m going to work on the Common User Interface Patterns chapter, which will be a lot of fun. You are going to learn about severals types of Pagination, Sorting, Filtering, Flash Messages, Modal Dialogs, Loading Spinners, etc.
I hope you enjoy the new content.